- You must install the MVP Factoids Program before running
it the first time.
- Make sure you have the CD in your CD-drive.
- Click on my computer, right/click on the MVPCD icon selecting
explore from the menu, then click on the Setup folder.
- Double click on setup.exe to run the install program accepting
- Make sure that you are logged onto the HWS network domain
and run Factoids Update in the startup group to update your
data to the latest information on the MVP server.
That's all there is to it. Happy browsing of MVP Factoids!
You can also activate the MVP Factoids screen saver in your
desktop properties menu.