Proof Positive Theme House (504 S. Main St. Geneva, NY):
was created to provide a residential alternative for those students who share an interest in reducing alcohol
abuse, encouraging community leadership in minimizing alcohol use as a primary entertainment focus, andcooperating in an implementing
campus research on alcohol and drug abuse.
Information for Students: The web links below were assembled from among the "best of the best" alcohol education pages universities and governmental agencies around the country have produced. The residents of Proof Positive encourage you to explore these pages at your leisure. They are informative and fun. Please send us any suggestions that you have to improve the usefulness of this page.
- General Alcohol Information. These links describe general information every student should know if he/she is considering to use or is using alcohol.
- Am I at risk? These links give information that will help you determine whether you are a high risk or low risk drinker. Strategies for risk reduction are also presented.
- Blood Alcohol Levels. These links show how to calculate your blood alcohol level after alcohol consumption.
- Consequences of College Drinking. We have listed links to sites that describe negative consequences of college drinking and how to reduce your risk.
- Alcohol and Women. Alcohol affects women differently than men. Special risks for women and how to reduce these risks are discussed here.
- Current Events About Alcohol and Other Drugs. These links report current legislation and events that have appeared in the news. Popular media reports of the latest research are also reported.
page last modified: 11/12/1999